The Disco Lepers hit you with a strange sound that is definitely country(a lot more so than you'd expect), but yet it somehow it still gives you that same old punky feel of a Disco Lepers album. It's kind of what I imagine would happen if Jello Biafra had amnesia and awoke to find himself in a country band. It's rough, sometimes political, and always outrageous in one way or another.
Bottom Line: This CD is amazingly strange... I mean there's even a love song, "Canker Sores Under Her Lipstick". I'm not entirely sure what to say except get this monstrosity in your player.
1. Cajun Khmer Rouge
2. God Bless Mark David Chapman
3. I Caught Tuberculosis From A Jimmie Rodgers Lp
4. Rapist With A Heart Of Gold
5. Nashville Commies
6. Nuremburg, Mississippi
7. I Caught Hiv From A Dirty Phonecall
8. Little Crackhouse On The Prairie
9. (Ballad Of) Popeye & The Preacher
10. Rhinestone Klansman
11. Canker Sores Underneath Her Lipstick (Leather Lane Version)
12. The Immaculate Rejection (Stalag 69)